DYNAPRO Exercise Ball – 2,000 lbs Stability Ball – Professional Grade – Anti Burst Exercise Equipment for Home, Balance, Gym, Core Strength, Yoga, Fitness, Desk Chairs (Black, 55 Centimeters)
Own one of the most versatile pieces of fitness equipment with an E-Quick Start Guide by Crush Fitness Personal Trainers!! Did you know that some schools are using stability balls as chairs to improve students focus and concentration? Physical therapists are using them with patients to strengthen muscles without putting stress on bones and joints.
Own one of the most versatile pieces of fitness equipment with an E-Quick Start Guide by Crush Fitness Personal Trainers!!
Did you know that some schools are using stability balls as chairs to improve students focus and concentration? Physical therapists are using them with patients to strengthen muscles without putting stress on bones and joints. Stability balls are being used by individuals of all ages and fitness levels. They’re fun, easy-to-use and employ the neuromuscular system in a way that no other piece of exercise equipment can.
Safe and beneficial for the entire family
Our anti-slip stability ball leads the industry in thickness at 1,877 micrometers, making it burst-resistant to 2,000 lbs. That is ONE TON of confidence for even the most rigorous and sustained workout. Even if you don’t actively participate in a fitness plan, simply using the DynaPro Exercise ball as an office chair will improve your balance, flexibility and back health. The time you spend balancing on a stability ball forces you to use your core muscles, which not only tones your midsection by also properly aligns your spine to alleviate back pain. The DYNAPRO Exercise Ball is highly portable so you can use it in your work cubicle, or take it with you to your yoga or Pilates class. We even include a convenient hand pump so you can inflate your stability ball anywhere with ease. The DYNAPRO Exercise Ball is available in a range of stylish colors, as well as 3 sizes: 55cm, 65cm and 75cm. Here are basic guidelines to choose your optimal size:
4’11” to 5’4″ height: 55cm ball; 5’4″ to 5’1″ height: 65cm ball; 5’11″to 6’7″ height: 75cm ball.
For a low-impact workout with big overall health benefits, add the DYNAPRO Direct Exercise Balls to your cart today.
- INFLATES QUICKLY AND EASILY WITH HANDY PUMP TO JUMPSTART YOUR FITNESS WORKOUT ROUTINE: Get a quick start on optimizing your health — every box we ship contains an Exercise Ball that inflates using the hand pump that goes with it. Within minutes, you can use it as a stability ball in any kind of fitness training such as yoga or Pilates, or as a desk chair to correct your posture and support your back when you work.
- HEAVY DUTY ANTI-BURST RATING CAN MATCH ANY HEAVYWEIGHT: Our Exercise Ball is manufactured using gym quality standards. When used properly, it can carry the stress of heavy loads up to 2000 lbs without popping to prevent you from being injured. Excess loads above this weight will cause the ball to deflate slowly to ensure your safety.
- THICK PVC CASING PROVIDES OPTIMUM PUNCTURE RESISTANCE: Packed with non-toxic PVC material, our stability balls have a thickness of 1,877 micrometers which delivers a greater degree of resistance to sharp objects on the floor or on your clothing that may come in contact with the ball.
- NON-SLIP RIBBED BODY STAYS PUT WITH SKIN CONTACT: The PVC body has a matte surface with horizontal ribs contoured all around it — making it easy to hold without slipping while tossing, bouncing or squeezing the ball even with profuse sweat.
- FOUR SIZE OPTIONS FOR YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY: 45cm, 55cm, 65cm, 75cm Not sure which is the right size for you? Our size guide helps you determine which size Exercise Ball best matches your intended use based on your body height if used for exercise, and the desk height if used as a chair.