Bedtime Bulb; Natural Sleep Aid, Adult & Baby Light, Supports Healthy Sleep, Melatonin Production, Circadian Rhythms, Fights Insomnia. Low Blue LED Light Bulb with Natural Color
YOUR LIGHT BULB MAY BE THE REASON THAT YOU FIND IT HARD TO FALL ASLEEP. We respond physiologically to light through special photo receptors in our eyes. The natural daytime sun spectrum helps energize us, and the natural evening spectrum helps us produce the sleep-inducing chemical melatonin. The type of light commonly used in the
YOUR LIGHT BULB MAY BE THE REASON THAT YOU FIND IT HARD TO FALL ASLEEP.
We respond physiologically to light through special photo receptors in our eyes. The natural daytime sun spectrum helps energize us, and the natural evening spectrum helps us produce the sleep-inducing chemical melatonin. The type of light commonly used in the home confuses these receptors, suppressing natural melatonin production and thus blocking our brain’s natural signals to fall asleep. Healthy Circadian Rhythm (sleep/wake cycle) is linked to positive physical, mental and social health benefits. At Norb (Nutri-Orb), we have developed lighting products that support these biological needs to promote better working, learning and living.
NorbSLEEP are lights for evening use. Modern LED technology enables us to choose the spectrum that imitates natural evening sunlight and supports the human body’s natural process for falling asleep. NorbSLEEP is not the only light bulb on the market for use in nighttime reading and relaxation, but it is the evening light with the best color rendering on the market. At an unprecedented CRI of 97 out of 100, you can enjoy your evening without distorting the color of the world around you. Bright enough to read comfortably, this low wattage LED bulb offers similar intensity to a 40 Watt incandescent bulb (when not dimmed).
Of the things you can try for an improvement in sleep quality, making the switch to Norb wellness lighting may be the most simple. Use the standard base A19 light bulb in a table lamp or ceiling-mounted fixtures near where you read or relax during the evening and at bedtime: in your family room, bathroom, bedroom, or baby’s room. For best results, turn off your device near bed time and opt for a hard copy book or board game instead of an electronic reader or video game (which emit melatonin-inhibiting blue light). Turn off the lights when you feel sleepy.
- SLEEP ENHANCING LIGHT promotes a restful night’s sleep with a natural evening light spectrum. Start sleeping your best with the NorbSLEEP bedtime LED bulb. These lightbulbs replicate evening sun spectrum for a healthier, natural night’s rest.
- FALL ASLEEP BETTER without side effects! Other types of indoor lighting contribute to insomnia by emitting strong blue light that suppresses melatonin production. Before resorting to sleeping pills, try making the switch to NorbSLEEP.
- SUPPORT NATURAL CIRCADIAN RHYTHM: normalize your sleep schedule, fall asleep faster, and wake up feeling refreshed and energized! Unnatural lighting fights our biological sleep/wake clock and causes poor sleep habits. Use NorbSLEEP to give your body the right light it needs to form healthy sleep patterns!
- DIMMABLE READING LIGHT BULB: The soothing, evening vibes of the NorbSLEEP make it the perfect bedtime lightbulb to read under before a good night of sleep.
- RELAX UNDER CLEAR WHITE LIGHT: Enjoy the calming effect of natural evening sun for a goodnight of sleep.