Hormone Vitality Test Complete, Saliva Collection (8 Hormones Tested)
When you’re having a hormonal imbalance you’re likely to experience symptoms that can affect your quality of life. Our 8 Panel Hormone Saliva Testing service provides an efficient way to determine your hormone levels. It aims to evaluate five essential hormones including: Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA-S and morning Cortisol, as well as noon, evening and
When you’re having a hormonal imbalance you’re likely to experience symptoms that can affect your quality of life. Our 8 Panel Hormone Saliva Testing service provides an efficient way to determine your hormone levels. It aims to evaluate five essential hormones including: Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA-S and morning Cortisol, as well as noon, evening and night Cortisol. The best part? This entire test can be performed in the privacy of your own home!
Female Profile III FAQ’s:
Why should I consider doing saliva hormone testing?
You should consider saliva hormone testing if you are experiencing symptoms such as: unexplained weight gain, fatigue, poor sleep patterns, stress, unexplained weight gain or if you’re a woman going through menopause, with an irregular menstrual cycle or have PCOS.
Do I need to stop my current hormone therapy before taking a hormone test?
No, there are optimal times to perform the test when using hormone therapy ie: 12-24 hours after last dose of topical gels, 1-2 days after applying a patch or 6-10 hours after taking progesterone pills (including birth control pills) but you do not need to stop taking any hormone supplements.
Why is it better to test cortisol levels 4 times instead of just the morning?
Your morning cortisol levels may be perfectly normal in the morning and then rise or drop throughout the day so testing four times in one day gives a better overall reading of your cortisol production.
I suffer from dry mouth, do you have any tips to increase saliva flow?
If you have dry mouth you can try things like pressing the tip of your tongue against your teeth, smelling strong smelling foods like lemons or yawning.
- Saliva Profile III Assesses Sex and Adrenal Hormone Levels In Addition To Waking Levels of Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S and Cortisol (Cx4) Plus a Full Diurnal Cortisol Profile Aat Four Points During The Day. Cortisol Test. Consider Saliva Profile III With Immune Dysfunction and Multiple Symptoms of Adrenal Imbalance
- Consider For WOMEN: Baseline Levels Before Hormone Replacement Therapy, Amenorrhea, PMS, DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), Estrogen Dominance Symptoms, Hypogonadism, Sexual Dysfunction, Osteoporosis, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Infertility Screening, PCOS Screening, Anovulation, Menopausal Symptoms, Screening For Adrenal Fatigue. Ideal For Monitoring HRT Dosing
- Consider For MEN: Monitor For Estrogen Dominance, Hypogonadism, Andropause, Fatigue, Low Libido, Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Infertility, Osteoporosis Screening and Adrenal Dysfunction
- Results In Approximately 5 to 7 Business Days Upon Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Saliva Test For Men and Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!