HealthConfirm Hormone Vitality Test Plus, Saliva Collection (5 Hormones Tested)
This saliva hormone imbalance testing service aims to evaluate 5 essential hormones in your body, such as Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA-S, and morning Cortisol. It’s hassle-free because you don’t need to endure the pain of needles or drive yourself to the nearest clinic to wait for an attending physician administer the test for you. The
This saliva hormone imbalance testing service aims to evaluate 5 essential hormones in your body, such as Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA-S, and morning Cortisol. It’s hassle-free because you don’t need to endure the pain of needles or drive yourself to the nearest clinic to wait for an attending physician administer the test for you.
The testing service involves convenient collection of your saliva in the comfort of your own home and sending them to an accredited laboratory using the included pre-paid shipping label. Knowing your hormone levels is one of the first steps towards leading a healthier life. This service will help identify hidden hormonal imbalances – either deficiency or excess – that might be associated with symptoms of menopause, andropause including reproductive disorders, chronic illness and diseases associated with aging. A saliva test is one of the reliable methods of measurement of tissue uptake with topical hormone supplementation. The saliva samples require no special handling when being transported to laboratory.
Common Signs & Symptoms of Female Hormone Imbalance; Acne or oily skin, Bloating, Bone loss Decreased fertility, Depression, Excess facial and body hair, Hot flashes, Heavy painful or irregular periods, Irritability, Loss of muscle mass, Loss of scalp hair, Low libido, Memory lapses, Mood swings, Nervousness, Night sweats, Poor concentration, Sleep disturbances, Tender or fibrocystic breasts, Urinary incontinence, Vaginal dryness, Weight gain. Common Signs & Symptoms of Male Hormone Imbalance; Bone loss, Decreased mental clarity, Decreased muscle strength, Decreased stamina, Decreased urine flow, Depression, Erectile dysfunction, Hot flashes, Increased abdominal fat, Increased urge to urinate, Irritability, Low sex drive, Mood swings, Night sweats, Poor concentration, Sleep disturbances. International Customers will be responsible for shipping the sample to the lab.
- Saliva Profile I Assesses Sex and Adrenal Hormone Levels In Addition To Waking Levels of Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S and Cortisol (C1)
- Consider For WOMEN: Baseline Levels Before Hormone Replacement Therapy, Amenorrhea, PMS, DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), Estrogen Dominance Symptoms, Hypogonadism, Sexual Dysfunction, Osteoporosis, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Infertility Screening, PCOS Screening, Anovulation, Menopausal Symptoms, Screening For Adrenal Fatigue. Ideal For Monitoring HRT Dosing
- Consider For MEN: Monitor For Estrogen Dominance, Hypogonadism, Andropause, Fatigue, Low Libido, Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Infertility, Osteoporosis Screening and Adrenal Dysfunction
- Results In Approximately 3 to 5 Business Days With Lab Analysis.
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Saliva Test For Men and Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!