Basal Thermometer for Ovulation, Intelligent Quiet BBT Thermometer with Bluetooth for Nature Family Planning, Fertility Monitor and Period Tracker with APP (iOS & Android) from Femometer Vinca
About Basal body temperature (BBT) BBT is the lowest body temperature attained during rest. It is usually estimated by a temperature measurement immediately after awakening and before any physical activity has been undertaken. Ovulation causes an increase of 0.5 to 1 degree Fahrenheit in BBT. So monitoring BBT helps to estimate the day of ovulation.About
About Basal body temperature (BBT) BBT is the lowest body temperature attained during rest. It is usually estimated by a temperature measurement immediately after awakening and before any physical activity has been undertaken. Ovulation causes an increase of 0.5 to 1 degree Fahrenheit in BBT. So monitoring BBT helps to estimate the day of ovulation.About BBT ThermometerAn accurate thermometer is required to measure tiny BBT changes. With the accuracy of 0.09 degree Fahrenheit, Femometer basal thermometer is a professional female fertility thermometer.Femometer Features1. Femometer measures oral temperature, which is more accurate than armpit temperature and more convenient than rectal temperature.2. Data is uploaded to the complimentary app via Bluetooth. The intelligent app auto generates BBT curve which eliminates manually entering results.3. Femometer has no screen. Three beeps mean BBT is taken, then you can absolutely fall back to sleep. During the whole process, you don’t even need to open your eyes.4. The device can store up to 300 BBT data, which allows you to sync with the app later. All data is securely stored in the Cloud. 5. In the calendar of the app, it auto marks your fertile window, period and ovulation date. You are able to record daily notes to improve the accuracy of prediction.6. The app allows you to set up alarm clock. You can easily measure BBT at the same time every day, which helps to get more accurate prediction.7. Knowing your fertility requires taking BBT on a daily basis. The app will provide a more comprehensive understanding after 3-month usage.Attention1. It may take up to three minutes to measure BBT at first. The more you use it, the less measuring time it will take. The average measurement time is 90 secs.2. The battery usually lasts for 6 months. Battery model is CR1632 button cell for future replacement.
- ✅Automatic Bluetooth transmission: temperature data is automatically transmitted to the App via Bluetooth. The App can generate BBT curves and intelligently analyse women’s menstruation, ovulation and fertile phases
- ✅Accurate and fast measurement: the measurements have a resolution of 0.01°C. Measurement can be completed in as short as 30 seconds. Fully automatic data transmission and recording will completely eliminate the possibility of error caused by manual recording
- ✅User-friendliness: there is no button and no switch. It is ready for measurement as soon as the lid is pulled out. It will enter into power-saving sleep mode as soon as the lid is on again. Every morning, it takes only about 1 minute of your time to complete the measurement. The thermometer itself can store 300 sets of temperature data, which can be synchronized to the App on your phone at any time
- ✅Unique design: simple yet stylish. Its lipstick-like design is tailored for women. There is no need to worry about people noticing your little secret of trying for a baby or trying not to any more. The thermometer comes with an alarm. The sound is soft and its volume is adjustable. You don’t have to worry about waking up your partner who might be sound asleep.
- ✅1-Year Warranty: From the date of receipt, we provide a 1-year warranty for quality-related issues. Refund or free return is acceptable, and we provide lifetime customer service to ensure your problem is fully resolved. If you have any questions, please contact us through Amazon email or email to email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours