Basal Thermometer for Ovulation – BBT Thermometer With Backlight – Ovulation Predictor – BBT for Fertility Tracking – Accurate 1/100th Degree – Highly Sensitive – Family Planning – BBT-113i by iProven
Perfect for TTC Women This Basal Body Thermometer or BBT for short is the perfect tool for women who are Trying to Conceive (TTC). It will give you valuable insights into your cycle – so you know when you ovulate, and when to Baby Dance. Measure First Thing in the Morning Take your waking temp
Perfect for TTC Women
This Basal Body Thermometer or BBT for short is the perfect tool for women who are Trying to Conceive (TTC). It will give you valuable insights into your cycle – so you know when you ovulate, and when to Baby Dance.
Measure First Thing in the Morning
Take your waking temp first thing in the morning, before you even get out of bed. The backlit display makes the results readable, even in the dark. The beep is loud enough to let you know the measurement has been taken but soft enough to not wake up your hubby.
Make sure to write down your temperature or put it in a chart, so you know when your thermal shift occurs.
Predict Your Ovulation
This thermometer is a perfect tool to predict your ovulation for the next month. When you notice your thermal shift, it means you have ovulated, and you’re not at your most fertile anymore. When you use this information to predict your next ovulation, you can plan the Baby Dance accordingly.
We strive to deliver exactly what you need. We promise that you will enjoy our Quality, Education and Simplicity OR get a Hassle-free refund within 100 days from your purchase.
- GET A GRIP ON YOUR CYCLE – This Basal Body Thermometer is designed with Trying To Conceive women just like you in mind. The perfect tool to get a better grip on your cycle.
- DETECT YOUR FERTILE WINDOW – Our Basal Thermometer will help you to detect your fertile window. Your body temperature rises a little after your ovulation. Once you’ve uncovered your thermal shift, you can use it to predict your ovulation next month.
- SENSITIVE AND ACCURATE – Your thermal shift is best measured with a highly sensitive thermometer. Our BBT detects your temperature up to 0.01 degrees, to make sure you won’t miss it!
- SLOW BUT SURE – When you want to track your Basal Body Temperature, you need a thermometer that measures your Actual Temperature. Yes, that may take a little longer. But it also means you know exactly what’s going on in your body. An absolute must in your situation.
- TAKE YOUR WAKING TEMPS – EVEN IN THE DARK! – This Ovulation Thermometer comes with a backlight, so you can take your temp even at the crack of dawn!