THC Test Marijuana Drug Test Strips THC Urine Home Drug Test Kit (20 Pack)
What is Marijuana? Marijuana comes from the hemp plant Cannabis sativa. It has an active ingredient called THC that makes you feel high. THC and other compounds in marijuana can also affect the way your body works. What effect does marijuana have? No matter how it gets into your system, it affects almost every organ
What is Marijuana?
Marijuana comes from the hemp plant Cannabis sativa. It has an active ingredient called THC that makes you feel high. THC and other compounds in marijuana can also affect the way your body works.
What effect does marijuana have?
No matter how it gets into your system, it affects almost every organ in your body, and your nervous system and immune system, too. When you smoke pot, your body absorbs THC right away. (If you eat a baked good or another item, it may take much longer for your body to absorb THC). You may notice changes in your body right after you smoke. The effects usually stop after 3 or 4 hours.
Smoking pot can increase your heart rate by as much as two times for up to 3 hours. That’s why some people have a heart attack right after they use marijuana. It can increase bleeding, lower blood pressure, and affect your blood sugar, too.
We don’t yet know if marijuana is linked to higher odds of getting lung cancer. But the process does irritate your lungs — which is why regular pot smokers are more likely to have an ongoing cough and to have lung-related health problems like chest colds and lung infections.
Other physical effects of marijuana include:
Dizziness, Shallow breathing, Red eyes and dilated pupils, Dry mouth, Increased appetite, Slowed reaction time (If you drive after using marijuana, your risk of being in a car accident more than doubles.)
It is not sure exactly how long marijuana stays in your system, it depends on how much or how frequently it was used.
How does the test work?
A marijuana drug test allows you to learn the test subject’s recent drug history through a very simple procedure. To perform the test, at any time of the day collect a urine specimen in a clean and dry container. Dip the drug test card into the urine specimen and after 5 minutes you will be able to check if the result is positive or negative.
- All Tests are CE Marked, with an accuracy level of 99%. cutoff level 50ng/ml
- Simple, Accurate and Reliable home drug tests – if you see two lines, no matter how faint the test line, it is a negative result.
- Ideal for testing: Employees / Teens / Abuse Centers / Schools.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED – Each strips is individually wrapped to keep it fresh and sterile.
- IDEAL FOR HOME, OFFICE AND LAB USE: Our marijuana urine test can be used by individuals for advance screening prior to taking any employment drug tests. It can also be used by various businesses and laboratories that conduct workplace testing to ensure a drug-free work environment.