ezHOME Hair Follicle 18 Drug Compound Test
The ezHOME Hair Test is a laboratory test that analyzes for the presence of 18 drugs molecules and metabolites in hair. It is one of the most reliable methods of drug testing utilizing state-of-the art analytical equipment like GC/MS/MS or LC/MS/MS and is able to provide a history of drugs use for up to 90
The ezHOME Hair Test is a laboratory test that analyzes for the presence of 18 drugs molecules and metabolites in hair. It is one of the most reliable methods of drug testing utilizing state-of-the art analytical equipment like GC/MS/MS or LC/MS/MS and is able to provide a history of drugs use for up to 90 days.
Follow the instruction to collect a hair sample, sending it into our laboratory, and submit the PIN (Personal Identification Number) that comes with each test to our website in 3-7 business days after we receive it at our lab to get your results. Instructions are provided in the kit.
Every kit comes with a pre-paid USPS mail-in letter and First Class Postage for you to send back in. All you have to do is follow the kit instructions, and then either leave the kit in your mailbox or you can drop it off at a USPS facility.
The ezHOME Hair Test Kit tests for the following: Amphetamine (AMP), Ecstasy (MDMA), 3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-ethylamphetamine (MDEA), 3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA) Methamphetamine (METH) Marijuana (THC), Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA) Opiates (OPI), Heroine (6-MAM), Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Codeine, Morphine (MOR), Oxymorphone, Oxycodone Phencyclidine (PCP) Cocaine (COC), Benzoylecgonine, Cocaethylene, Norcocaine
Special Note on Marijuana Detection in Hair Sample: Due to the low binding characteristics of marijuana in hair, it is more difficult to detect occasional marijuana use. Various factors including lighter hair color, long exposure to sun, bleaching and coloring, the amount of hair sample submitted, and hair length can all impact the sensitivity and detectability of marijuana in a hair sample. If there is enough marijuana bound in hair, our test will detect it but more often than not, due to individual variations, marijuana may not stay in hair long enough to be detected.
- Screens for a 90-Day Drug Use History of 18 Drug Metabolites: Amphetamines / Methamphetamines / Ecstasy (MDMA) / MDEA / MDA / THC / Opiates (Includes Heroine (6-MAM) / Hydrocodone / Hydromorphone / Codeine / Morphine / Oxymorphone / Oxycodone) / PCP / Cocaine (Includes Benzoylecgonine / Cocaethylene / Norcocaine)
- 99.9% Accuracy if instructions are followed properly (Requires 90-120 Strands of Hair between 1-1.5 inches long (measured from the scalp) to get results)
- Uses GC/MS Confirmation and is processed by a CLIA, CAP, ISO, and SAMHSA accredited laboratory
- Free 2-4 Business Day Shipping Back to Us – Includes prepaid USPS First Class Mailer, and Results should be available in 3-7 Business Days after the sample is received
- TEST RESULT FACTORS – Marijuana has low binding factors to hair and is affected by hair color, exposure to the sun, chemical bleaching & coloring, amount of hair sample submitted, & hair length. While some tests come back with mixed results we have found our test to be 99.9% accurate when there is enough marijuana bound to hair in the sample.