Arm Sleeves with Enhance Graduated Compression | 20-30mmHG | Improves and Maintains Blood Circulation | Relieves Pain & Supports Muscles and Joints | 1 or 2 Sleeves
EGC technology has been designed to provide advanced graduated compression for a variety of arm aliments. Unlike most sports compression sleeves design from light material providing consistent compression support throughout the arm, the EGC sleeve is developed utilizing tighter/stronger compression, from a heavier fabric made from Nylon and Lycra. Not only is the EGC sleeve
EGC technology has been designed to provide advanced graduated compression for a variety of arm aliments. Unlike most sports compression sleeves design from light material providing consistent compression support throughout the arm, the EGC sleeve is developed utilizing tighter/stronger compression, from a heavier fabric made from Nylon and Lycra. Not only is the EGC sleeve heavier, thicker, and stronger, it is manufactured with a high technology process which produces a variety of compression levels throughout the sleeve, designed particularly to increase and maximize blood circulation throughout the arms.
- ENHANCED GRADUATED COMPRESSION: Our EGC sleeve provides 20-30mm GH medical grade compression performance. Made with 73% Nylon and 27% Lycra, this EGC sleeve provides impeccable support for a wide variety of health ailments. The EGC sleeve will assist in blood circulation, muscle pain, tennis or golf elbow, and overall elbow, forearm, tricep, bicep recovery.
- IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION: Promoting healthy blood circulation and improving oxygenation to your muscles improves your body and health! Simply using this sleeve can reduce swelling, pain, and remove toxins and lactic acid build ups in your muscles.
- SUPPORTS MUSCLES & JOINTS: Graduated Support aids in reducing tissue damage caused from muscle vibration during activity and can help prevent tendonitis. This support leads to a reduction in pain, swelling, inflammation, and provides the necessary support from those suffering from Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow. Graduated support can also increase recovery time by helping the healing process. By improving the circulation and oxygenation of your muscles, your body can recover at a faster pace!
- 100% RISK FREE GUARANTEE: We understand our customers and go the full length to ensure everyone of them is entirely satisfied with their products. Whether it’s a size exchange, a warranty claim, or simply a return, contact us and we’ll make it right for you!
- MEASURE BEFORE ORDERING: At B-Driven Sports, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase. Prior to purchase, measure your arm at the bicep while unflexed, relaxed. To determine what size suits you best, see our SECOND IMAGE that provides all sizes based on unflexed bicep and elbow circumference. All sizes measure in inches- SM: 8 to 10 | MD: 9.5 to 10.5 | LG: 10 to 11 | XL: 10.5 to 11.5 | 2XL: 11 to 13 | 3XL: 12 to 14.5 | 4XL: 13.5 to 15 | 5XL: 14 to 15.5 | 6XL: 14 to 16